The Complete Content In Real Estate Fundamentals
Module 5E : Tenancy Management - Maximise Income, Minimise Risk
Essential Information which brings you seminar-level Information for a fraction of the cost Any purchase automatically qualifies you as a lifetime member for weekly Q&A sessions with our Investor Team
Tenancy Management: Maximise Income, Minimise Risk
- How do I ‘manage’ my tenant with minimum commitment to achieve consistent rental and maintain my property?
- What are the effective techniques to market my property and prepare for tenant changeover?
- How do I manage my rental rate over multiple years to acquire the best tenants possible while minimising vacancy?
- What are the ‘must dos’ and ‘must not dos’ for a landlord when dealing with the tenant?
- What are the crucial points to note when qualifying a potential tenant?
- How do I prepare in the best manner possible before the appointment?
Anyone who has an interest in understanding the real estate market, what drives the market, factors which influence pricing of residential and commercial properties, highly motivated to learn the fundamentals which can make the crucial difference between a good investment from a bad one.
Real Estate Agents who are managing properties for their clients in property sales or rentals can benefit from Module 4 and Module 5.
Each Module purchased automatically grants you with unlimited membership status with EfizientLink.
Monthly Investor Reports including information on financial markets, and updated real estate tips and strategies. For more detail on what the Investor Report includes, find out here
Q : Why are your prices in USD ($)?
A : Our primary business is servicing the North American & European markets in financial markets information. We have now expanded our services into Real Estate specipically for our local South East Asian market in order to share seminar level content for less than 1/50th of the market price. Price includes direct Q&A relating to content with our Investor Team!