The Complete Content In Real Estate Fundamentals
Module 3C : Loans & Financing Overview - Know Your Bank
Essential Information which brings you seminar-level Information for a fraction of the cost Any purchase automatically qualifies you as a lifetime member for weekly Q&A sessions with our Investor Team
Loans & Financing Overview: Know Your Bank
- What are the advantages of financial leverage and how do I make use of it?
- How do I successfully increase the chances of getting my loan approved? - What are the factors which could positive affect my loan eligibility?
- How would my local market evolve in the future in regards to LTV (Loan To Value)?
- Maximising all services offered by the bank to capitalise on my investment
- What do I require as an employee (or an employer) to strike a loan approval?
- What is the mechanism used by a bank when evaluating me? How do I use this information to my advantage?
- When my loan application gets rejected, how do I prevent this for future applications?
- What are the factors to consider in loan application when matching it with my chosen investment strategy?
- Exploring the crucial questions to ask my bank during the entire application:approval process
Anyone who has an interest in understanding the real estate market, what drives the market, factors which influence pricing of residential and commercial properties, highly motivated to learn the fundamentals which can make the crucial difference between a good investment from a bad one.
Real Estate Agents who are managing properties for their clients in property sales or rentals can benefit from Module 4 and Module 5.
Each Module purchased automatically grants you with unlimited membership status with EfizientLink.
Monthly Investor Reports including information on financial markets, and updated real estate tips and strategies. For more detail on what the Investor Report includes, find out here
Q : Why are your prices in USD ($)?
A : Our primary business is servicing the North American & European markets in financial markets information. We have now expanded our services into Real Estate specipically for our local South East Asian market in order to share seminar level content for less than 1/50th of the market price. Price includes direct Q&A relating to content with our Investor Team!